The Stigma-Rotary® Shot is the only direct drive tattoo machine with a stroke length that is quick and easy to adjust without the need to exchange parts or use tools. By simply twisting the motor, you can adjust the stroke length of the Stigma® Shot from 3.0 mm to 4.0 mm.
The Stigma® Shot is also the only direct drive tattoo machine with forced stay up function for standard needles and cartridges, which means that the needles always stop at a retracted position. This function makes the Shot the safest direct drive machine available.
Powered by a high-quality 6 Watt coreless motor with a 2 mm shaft and two preloaded ball bearings. Also features a protected, gold-plated RCA connection.
Thanks to its universal screw-on connection, you can use the Stigma-Rotary® Shot with cartridge grips from all major brands, as well as grips with a backstem for standard tattoo needles.
- Machine type: Direct drive for use with standard needles and cartridges
- Stroke length: Adjustable on the fly from 3 – 4 mm
- Forced Stay-Up function for standard needles and cartridges
- High Quality 6 Watt Coreless motor with 2mm shaft and 2 preloaded ball bearings
- Protected Gold Plated RCA Connection
- Universal Screw-On connection compatible with standard grips and with all standard cartridge grips
- Needle Stabilizer
- Optimal performance for all purposes
- Weight: 76 gr.